ali burrows has spoken!

slithertooth

Sunday Drivers
just to put closure to my post that got totally out of hand, the pressure relief valve got stuck open due to the over use of sump sealer. so it was my fault all along.

Yeah last thread went in the wrong direction alright :wall:

But fair play to ya for coming back on & clearing up the issue, took balls from you to admit the fault lay at your own door :clap:

You even deserve some karma for the admission :thumbsup:

thanks lads, it`s getting sorted now as we speak, and at a great price too, almost cheaper than i could do it myself! my only regret is not going there after my first engine failure. gotta love that euro/sterling exchange rate!

Things did get outta hand, but whats in the past stays in the past.
But fair play and glad your getting sorted. I know it must have been a real kickin when it happened. :thumbsup:

great to see you got sorted......we all make fook ups and anyone that says they avent is just lying....i should know ive made my fair share but the way i look at it all a learning curve.....hope to hear how all goes for you when up and running....

as said above man fair play for coming on and saying it was your fault its not easy for anyone to admit they are wrong took balls man

Fair play to you for coming back on and clearing it up :thumbsup:
Many people wouldn't have the balls to admit their mistake :clap:
Hopefully it will be a lesson for everyone.......

Alan.

Fair Play to you for owning up lad :thumbsup:
Hope she's running like a dream when you get her back (it's a hell of a time for the first 1500k :icon_grin:)
best of luck- and join up :thumbsup:
Cheers

John

Fair play for comming on and telling us the result, enging sealer is big prob, i had a type r engine that just died on me one day, mint car all round, when i broke engine down to have a peep, you want to see it inside with engine sealer, it was ever where. fom small strands to big lumps of it, it had been rebuilt in japan before i had got it :wall: It is with the right man now, anyone who i have spoken to that has had work done by him, all sing his praise :thumbsup:

Back