opinions on guy wilkes

S

six spoke clive

just heard he has a 04 focus for norway.backed by mobil1 and fitzsamuel insurance.whatever he is drivin ya cant knock his talent.future world champion......i hope.

He went very well in Cork last year in the Subaru, was leading and no one could catch him

including Higgins, Marco Maritn and Donnelly. Well that was before he hit a saw bale and

the car went on fire. Can't argue with his wins in the Super 1600 world events.

Defo one for the future now that his getting some backing.

Eamonn

there was talk of a tractor leavin oil at the chicane he hit
i got the badge off the front of it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
that was his first time in anger in a wrcar
he said afterwards he loved the way the diffs helped ya
ya can tell by that statement that he is good

I have to agree the Guy :p is a future talent , just hope he has the financial backing to make it . These days it's not just talent you need , you have to have good sponsers as well . A good example is our own Niall McShea - brilliant driver , just can't seem to get the deals together to reach the next level .

Just wish Guy Wilkes would lose those silly harstyles .

@ turbo
it seems telent has feck all ta do with it anymore but who can bring the biggest sponsorship
which is a shame.chris atkinson anyone :whistle:

www.guywilks.com.....pity he is driving a Focus......seemed to do ok in Norway for the first 6/7 stages...from the times appeared to be getting faster with each stage....was 12th fastest in one of them.....until he crashed in the long stage 9....

Met him in Finland at the Suzuki garage..and also he attended a meeting with Rally Travel.....He came accross as a very nice chap.......and boy did he make that Suzuki
go....I reckon he has what it takes..given a little luck......in a few years he should be a regular in the wrc.....hopefully....

Ken

@ acronin and the video clip
fu*k is right :D

Back