suspension

scoobybaby

Have a tarmac rally suspension in the scoob at the min, going around driving the oh's civic as I am due my 2nd baba 13th June and can't handle how bouncy it is. It is just rock hard!
Have to get something done with it so I can drive it again :icon_cry: driving a civic's just not hte same especially after paying for the scoob!!
Anyways was just wondering what cost I'm looking at for putting a standard suspension into it as I don't want to get ripped off, or could I get the suspension that is in it now softened??
Advice much appreciated, need to get driving her asap miss her too much and I only stopped driving her few weeks ago :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Iam sure whiteline do an uprated coilovers that will not be as hard,best speak to jomo,or one of our site traders for some more info and prices,

If you offer a trade, maybe some one would swap there standard suspension with yours!
Do you know exactly what suspension is in her??
Dan

PS. Welcome along!

2001 Version 7 to 2004 Version 8 are the same fitment Your car is a version 9 and has a different set up Mark.

Get in touch with Davelegacy (StiTuning) in tradres section!
He might have something he could trade you for! he has a garage full of bits there!
Dan

You's are great help here have to say thanks a mill :thumbsup:
I'll check it out tomorrow and find out exactly what make suspension is in her :thumbsup:

Back