Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 5 Wagon MY99 Black - £7,495 ono

K

kilo_4que

Hi guys, I have my beloved Scooby for sale. I believe I would be safe to say that it is a pretty rare car being a Sti Wagon in Black. I think i have a fair price considering im willing to take sensible offers, but let me know what you have to offer.

Spec as follows:

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 5 MY99
Metallic Black
77,000 miles, (129,000 KM), 45,000 KM on replacement WRX STi Version 6 engine
Full Service Histoy with every single Invoice to work carried out on the car
Most work done by TSL
Recently serviced with Millers Oil
12 Months MOT
6 Months Tax

Exterior:

Aluminium Bonnet
Crystal Headlights
Genuine STi fog lamp covers
Electric folding mirrors
Rear STi Lights
Rear Spoilers – lower waist, upper High level STi spoiler
Version 6 front Splitter
Colour coded
17" Gold BK Racing Alloys in mint condition with Michelin Pilot Tyres (Roughly 5mm tread)

Interior:

STi Seats
Momo Gear knob
Quick shift
Air con
Climate Control
Kenwood double din CD/Cassette stereo

Engine:

Forged Pistons
Brembo Discs all round
Rear Ferodo DS2500 brake pads
Front Mintex brake pads
AP organic Clutch Kit
TSL Group N S/S exhaust system
TSL anti roll bar drop links
TSL full geometry suspention set up
De-cat downpipe
Twin pipe silencer
ITG panel filter
Bilstein Dampers
Eibach Springs
Central Diff
Carbon Fibre front Strut Brace
Bailey Motorsport BOV

Security:

Sigma Cat 1 M Series alarm (With Certificate)

Imported as a brand new car in 1999, Recently Serviced with Millers Oil, Car very well maintained washed and waxed regularly, Most work carried out by TSL, Always run on Optimax, Car is in very good condition inside and out.

[size=14pt]£7,495 ono[/size]

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

Very nice indeed, whereabouts are you Kilo_4que? Did you used to post on imprezasport.net? I recognise the username from somewhere :thumbsup:

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=217.msg1359#msg1359 date=1156179730]
Very nice indeed, whereabouts are you Kilo_4que? Did you used to post on imprezasport.net? I recognise the username from somewhere :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Hi Scooby555, yes i did used to post on Imprezasport and still do at times. Im mostly on SN these days. Since selling the sport i bought a R33 GTS-T Skyline which wasn't as i expected it to be so give it back after a week and bought this baby. Have had it for roughly two years now but think it needs to go due to many reasons such as wanting a change, greater priorities and a break from the scooby scene.

Btw what are the prices like in Ireland for Scoobies. Are they generally cheaper or more expensive compred to England?

So since 7495 is a pretty good price for my car in England am i safe to say it is a cheap price for the car in Ireland?

Hi Kilo_4que - so my memory was correct after all :D An STi of that year and condition would fetch about €15-17,000 over here. I suppose with conversion rates and then VRT on top if I wanted to buy it, it would perhaps be a little under that price... Sterling to Euro would be around 11k and then depending on what mood the tax people are in, another 2 or 3 grand to register it as an Irish car.

It may be tempting for someon, like you say, black STi wagons with that kind of spec are pretty rare.

Good luck with the sale mate :thumbsup:

[quote author=kilo_4que link=topic=217.msg1374#msg1374 date=1156181794]
So since 7495 is a pretty good price for my car in England am i safe to say it is a cheap price for the car in Ireland?

[/quote]

As said above its the VRT that makes the difference. Your lookin approx e11315 for car. Then boat, food petrol say e500, And then VRT (just checked) is e4393. So TOTAL is e16208
So about right. But in saying above you've a mint car with full history and extras incl forged pistons etc and its mint. Good luck sale mate!! :clap: :clap: :subaru:

STATISTICAL CODE: 40780961 (Vehicle first registered in Japan)
MAKE: SUBARU
MODEL: IMPREZA WRX - STANDARD
VERSION: GF8*5ED 05DR / HATCHBACK / MANUAL / PETROL ONLY /
MILEAGE: 90000 KILOMETERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information requested in respect of the vehicle shown is indicated below.
DATE OF FIRST REGISTRATION(MM/YY): SEPTEMBER 1999
OPEN MARKET SELLING PRICE:
(applicable on enquiry date) €14646
RATE OF TAX: 30.0%
VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX:
(payable on enquiry date) €4393

LOL cheers guys o and do remember the price is ONO so not necessarily 7495 :thumbsup:

Back