Noise From Dash

johnjoe64

Petrolheads
Hi Folks can somebody please help me I own a GT Legacy Japimport and I have this noise that I hear when I go over a bump or into a depression on the road ,sometimes I hear it when I start up the car, now to me it sounds like its coming from the piller on the passenger side window or door panel its hard to pinpoint it also sounds like something hiting glass,now at this stage its fcuking annoying so I need someone good to take of the door panel and dash if required and find this noise if anyone can help please reply many thanks John Lewis. :angry1:

ah the joys of driving a scooby... I've so many I've lost count.. :wall: :wall: sounds like where the window sits into the regulator is just not tight fit and its rattling...

Well Ive being on to autoglass and they are gonna have a look at the windscreen set up so hopefully that will be that I will let you know cheers. :thumbsup:

Hi Guys well autogalss have being on and they replaced the glass about a year and a half ago and she says its unlightly its the glass got loose but they are sending out a guy on Tuesday to have a look at the screen I will keep yoiu posted Cheers. :thumbsup:

Well folks autoglass are going to change out the windscreen 2morrow so while they have the window out is there anything I should look for that could be making the noise rgs John L.

Well Folks New windscreen and still the noise is there I guess I will have to takeout the dash any advice on a good guy who could do this for me cheers John

Yeah I had the passenger door panel off on Sunday and could find nothing and I ve checked under glovebox it just a fookin head wrecker cheers

Well Fenster that may not be a bad idea fresh eyes and ears you may find it, PM your address and contact no and we can sort something out and thanks again Cheers John L.

Back