quick brake question

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Would Brembo's off a new shape Impreza (Sti 7/8) fit my Legacy , i know I'd probably need mounting brackets for the rear but is there anything else?

Front cliapers will bolt straight..your rotas should clear them...as you said rears will need mounting brackets

Godspeed in th euk do the rear brackets!
Google them!
Brembos would be class on your car!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=13675.msg169847#msg169847 date=1237598073]
Godspeed in th euk do the rear brackets!
Google them!
Brembos would be class on your car!
Dan
[/quote]

will have a look Dan. Brembo's should finish it off looks wise and help stop a bit better then off to Sti Tuning for some power mods! 387bhp is the target! :multijump:

387bhp ???
Why not push the boat out and go for 390bhp?? :lol:
Fair play man!
She'll have it all then,
The classiest looking saloon scooby, Good stoppers and I assume you're going big twin scroll??
Also probably the quickest leggy in the club!
Dan

heh only joking about the 387! just one more than yours.

Probably going hybrid twin scroll, just need the money!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny fooker!
My car was rollered at couture recently and made 450lb/ft @ 3600rpm and 415bhp @ 5800 detting like a fooker due to high charge temps because the top mount wasn't getting enough air from the fan!
Fair play though!
You'll be delighted with the hybrid twin scroll
Dan

nice! hopefully can get the brakes this month and then onto the the turbo and that shortly after. saving for this wedding is a pain in the ass!

The secret is to invite absolutely everyone to the afters,
It will cost you €7-10 a head for the evening buffet, but people aren't going to give you less than €50 in a card!! :icon_biggrin:
Dan

Back