West Cork Rally 17-18 March 2007

Always a good day out for the southern section of the club. We're still talking about last year's mystery tour where Shanker got about 7 Subarus lost on the backroads of West Cork!
Don't know if I'll make it this year - the little lad will only be 7 weeks old at that stage!!

1 - Paulo
2 - Nodge (maybe)

[quote author=nodge link=topic=1522.msg13249#msg13249 date=1171455504]
Always a good day out for the southern section of the club. We're still talking about last year's mystery tour where Shanker got about 7 Subarus lost on the backroads of West Cork!
Don't know if I'll make it this year - the little lad will only be 7 weeks old at that stage!!

1 - Paulo
2 - Nodge (maybe)
[/quote]

And I was also one of the 7 !!  :thumbsup:  good laugh though if you had a CB to hear the tourist guide  :lol:

1 - Paulo
2 - Nodge (maybe)
3 - Mack  ( on the sunday)

Was there last year, always a good laugh, think some else should read the map this year

1 - Paulo
2 - Nodge (maybe)
3 - Mack ( on the sunday)
4 - Eamo

I'll be there :thumbsup:
Great craic last year

Oh Ya im readding the map this year,
I reckon we saw Onahincha Beech at least 7 times last yaer :whistle: :whistle:

Niall.

:subaru: :subaru
:yeah, I'll definitely be there!!!

The West Cork, the Lakes and the Cork 20 are fixtures on my calendar! :D

:subaru: :subaru:

Definitely not going now - Christening on the sunday :guinness:

1 - Paulo
2 - Nodge (maybe)
4 - Eamo
5 - Niall
6 - ACronin
7 - thedoc

Ehhh John are you forgetting about the bottle feeds in the middle of the night???
Should put a stop to the :guinness: then :drunk: and then :cry:

Alan.

Ya Al - that pint in the smiley will belong to everyone else at the christening probably :cry:

John - Clonakilty is the place to stay!!

Ok Lads......... West Cork Rally ..........

The ISDC is meeting on the Cork side of the Jack Lynch (Hard Shoulder)
at 9am sharp on the Sunday 18th March

So far:
1 - Paulo
2 - ToshWRX
4 - Eamo
5 - Niall
6 - ACronin
7 - thedoc
8 - Mick Keatting
9 - Eddie Keatting
10 - Shanker
11 - JohnM

Niall.

wont be able to make it to this one lads. too much college stuff on at the mo :cry: :(

were any of ye planning on making a weekend of it and going to the forum as well on the friday night... I was down there for that last year... some funny stories.... grist told one about mcrae trying to taking a leak out the door of the car while wedged against the rollbars and having his foot buried flat on the throttle with grist doing the steering!! :)

Niall, are ye meeting up on the sunday morning only??

see ye at the hairpins on saturday lads! :p (there was a cracker on ss2 last year, hopefully they'll run it again.)

Back