Isdc card

pete

Petrolheads
What do you think of a business type card that we could hand out or stick under the wiper of a subaru as a way of advertising our club to drivers that may not be aware of our club?

One side could be the Isdc logo and the other side having a small bit of info on the club and forum

Good idea

Could be expensive though as would have to be water proof

then with it being small people might not notice it under the wiper and drive off...card goes flying.

Good idea pete im forever seeing scoobys without stickers
and wonder would they be intrested, but ive never aproched
anyone, they might think ok whos the wierdo, or ok take all
our money just dont hurt us :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

We have flyers Pete.

At the moment were sourcing them to get printed again.

Good idea doe Pete. :thumbsup: I'm the same myself for advertising the club to other scooby drivers. :subaru:

i could be wrong but i remember someone on midnightclub suggested this and the local legal eagle decreed that it was illegal to advertise a site in such a manner ,
dont know why , but i remember him saying something about it

could be fined under the litter act. circus got 1500 fine last week 4 putting fliers on cars
better off just keeping spreading by word of mouth

Thats multiple advertising by the circus and people just rip off and through on ground.

A subaru owner getting a flyer on wiper regards the club i cannot see doing this and will read it.

Weather they join up is up to themselves..

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=13569.msg167900#msg167900 date=1236952649]
Good idea

Could be expensive though as would have to be water proof

then with it being small people might not notice it under the wiper and drive off...card goes flying.
[/quote]

hits another car
car explodes
best rule this out now

Just my 2 cents worth,but you don't need to print flyers at a print shop.Just do up a template on site where members can print off half a dozen copies each to keep in their car till they see a potential interested scooby owner.Result! An A4 page will be too big so make the flyer half A4 size so you can get two flyers on each page :dance: The litter issue wouldn't be a problem either unless you try to cover a car park full of Subarus which will only happen at a dealership where the nice men in white coats will take you away or at a meet; where you are obviously wasting your time anyway, as most everyone there is already a member. :cool:

[quote author=fenster link=topic=13569.msg193326#msg193326 date=1244713597]
Good Idea me thinks :thumbsup:
[/quote]

+1 :thumbsup:

Seems like a good idea to me. Be nice to have something like that to show that your part of the club :thumbsup:

Back