TOP GEAR last Sunday 11th

[quote author=Anton M link=topic=1512.msg13141#msg13141 date=1171381794]
but there wasn't much about decent cars in it!
[/quote]

sure that wasnt the point to it. I thought Jezza's Camaro was cool. The most stolen car is the States.
Expect more of these type of Top Gear as Hammond easies back into it.

They were all recorded before the hamster had his big off. :doh:
It was funny but i would rather see the old top gear back. :dunno:
I think he still looks a bit off not back to his full self.
Good to see them back :thumbsup:

i think that was the worst topgear ive ever seen including the old versions.i loved topgear the last 20 years ive been watchin it and that was just pure crap.it was like a bad budget holiday they decided to film for a laugh.no cars tested and no motoring news,now i know there trying to take it easy on the hamster but putting a cow on top of camaro
is not funny to me or trying to take the piss out of an intyre town even with whatever beliefs they might have.

it can only get better.

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=1512.msg13195#msg13195 date=1171409733]
i think that was the worst topgear ive ever seen including the old versions.i loved topgear the last 20 years ive been watchin it and that was just pure crap.it was like a bad budget holiday they decided to film for a laugh.no cars tested and no motoring news,now i know there trying to take it easy on the hamster but putting a cow on top of camaro
is not funny to me or trying to take the p**s out of an intyre town even with whatever beliefs they might have.

it can only get better.
[/quote]

what is wrong here? The same sort of responces were given over on scoobynet. WHERE IS PEOPLES SENCE OF HUMOUR? It was a bloody good laugh and the type of holiday I would imagine having with a bunch of mates if I was to drive through 3 states in the USA.

Have to say I laughed my way through it :thumbsup: Thought it was very entertaining... but I know what the lads are saying - it wasn't really 'Top Gear'.... could be an idea for a spin-off :ponder:

Alan.

I thought it was really funny, gotta love them good auld boys, if anything that film shows just how messed up the states really is, 12 mths after and New Orleans is still in ruins...just goes to show how f :angry:ed up they really are.
Top Gear is more about entertainment now then anything else, how many people watching it are going to have to decide between a Porsche and a Ferrari for a track day car in fairness.
It watched by millions because it makes ya laugh...simple as that, its 3 (4 if you inc the stig) grown man getting to play with fast cars, thinking of ways to destory crappy ones (and caravans), and coming up with mad stunts..
I still love the show and watch all the re-runs on uktv gold..but take it as it is, I wonder if they did eat the cow :ponder:.........
This Week on Top Gear:

http://www.topgear.com/content/tgonbbc2/

going to be good :thumbsup:

i thought it was a get episode a nice break from d norm and it showed how f*cked up d states is
and fat stig was very funny i enjoyed every bit of it
how about a cow dinner at d next meet?? :D

I thought it was great entertainment for what is was, basically a piss take on american society today.

They give free cars away and they still try to sue them. The funniest bit for me was fat Stig,

he looked like the Michelan man. It was probally a once off and it will be back to basic's for the rest

of the series.

Eamonn

Back