Andy F ????

deco c

Middle Lane Hogs
hi new here,im a member on scoobynet and i got a link to this site regarding andy f coming to eire in the past to bo maps..im curently looking at getting my 99 sti tek'd and im told andys the man for the job..is there any plans for him to return this year at all????

regards,

deco.

yeah i saw that alright..he seems to be a legend..i want to get my car sorted soon as i just got a full de-cat..i was also told of a place up north that do ecutek maps..PerformanceSubaru.co.uk but im not sure how good they are??? my mate just blew the engine on his type r with no map so im a bit worried about my own..

hi deco welcome along!

not sure when andy is coming over again i have 2 lads interested in gettin mappped but i need at least 5 for to get him over. if we get 5 i can ask when hes free to come over. in the mean time you badly need to use lucas octane boost to keep her runnin safe. im out of stock sold the last case today with more on the way but about 5weeks away. if your stuck you could ask renno i think he has some.

regards,
George

Welcome along mate. I have Andy booked for a weekend in sept for my customers but ive got all the days full plus some of the next one. Ill have Andy over soon again after that if you want to email me info.

Thanks Jeorge I do have some Lucas.

edited due to forgeting about rules on posting email addy :doh:
Damo

Hi Deco, welcome aboard, it was me who posted the link on Scoobynet, hope you find the site useful.

Alan

Back