Brackets to convert to rear 2 pots on a B4.

eliroche

May aswell use the new section of the forum!
Following on from my other thread - add your name to the list if your interested - need to be finalised by Monday AM at the latest,
Even if your thinking of doing this upgrade in the future its a good idea to take advantage of this offer now so you have the brackets!

Ian (godspeed brakes) will be over for the West Cork Rall next week and will bring them with him if we want.

They usually cost £75 with £15 shipping,
http://www.godspeedbrakes.co.uk/Subaru/Rear/Rear_classic.htm

If we can get 5 lads that want them he will do them for £50 a set and collection at the Rally if someone was at it.
Thats a pretty decent offer so all i need now is 4 names and a Cork Native who will be at the rally!!
Any takers??? :thumbsup:

1 - eliroche
2 - Goldenjohn

does he only have 5 sets :ponder:

i mean if we get more names on the list will that make it cheaper again :dontknow: :dontknow: you know recession and all :icon_grin:

Will the same bracket enable you to stick a set of 4 pots on or would you need bigger discs again for that?

Im fairly sure i have to get the modified rear shoes too as the OD of the EBC discs are greater than standard. i might give Ian a ring to see what the price is

Thats the one John, i thought you were in an old one too?? :ponder2:

thanks for the compliments sir, looking forward to the next meet now

Nope got the 01' type thats giving me some nice surprises. Everone will kill us for hijacking the thread.

your welcome :thumbsup:

[quote author=leoquig link=topic=13327.msg165140#msg165140 date=1236280963]
would be intrested in a set also if they fit my legacy its a 92.
[/quote]
defo fit, your hubs are same as classic

I presume he has more than 5 sets although im not sure how many he is willing to throw in his suitcase!!
Sure we can leave this for another couple of days and see how many names we get before i ask for any more discounts but i doubt he will drop any lower!!
Now all we need is one of the Cork lads to going to the rally to meet him there and get the stuff (hint hint anyone!!)

OK Lads,
Need to get payment sorted for these ASAP, Ian can accept paypal or cash on collection, also if people wanna give me the money i will send the payment via paypal for them.
Also if any of the lads above are near enough to Cork or headin to the rally would they be able to collect the parts?
He is flying in Wednesday evening so any time after that..
PM me what way you wanna do it or post here, we can all pay seperately either, once he gets the money in time!
Cheers,
Eli. :thumbsup:

Eli,

You in dub??? If your able too go too the meet on thurs i can give it then or can meeet you one of the days and give it too you. :thumbsup:

Back