west cork rally

Ill be definitely going on the Saturday, I probably wont make Sunday morning because my sisters 21st is on the saturday night :icon_jook: Ill try to get a couple of the last stages on Sunday hopefully

Shud make da sat as well, sun wil depend on whether i have a football match and hopefully not..... :pray:

Hopefully be there for the two days. Was on crutches last year but got some handy spots thanks to the marshalls. Might be worth getting them out with the boot cast again :lol: :lol:

Heading to a stag on the friday but might go on the sunday. Bear what would ye know about football down in that place :icon_grin:

Lads a few of us normaly head down on the Sunday
Have to work Sat :wall:

Any interest in meeting up etc ????

Niall.

@leggyc... Tony have a look at croke park dere around da end of sept and ul c wat kerry know about football...:icon_grin::icon_grin: :hjtwofinger:

True but u asked wat do we know about football down ere and lets face it,no 1 comes close 2 kerry when it comes 2 all-ireland medals in football. Oh more importantly how's da new leggy goin mate.

Ya wud be up 4 a meet on da sun,always fun Niall goin 2 stages wit u leadin us. Usually get 2 c more of da countryside dan planned.... :roll: :roll:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=13217.msg164974#msg164974 date=1236254103]
No county in Eire has more all Ireland medals than the rebels.
[/quote]

Would that be the rebels now playing for the Cork hurlers or the rebels who are on strike or the rebel delegates who don't vote like their club ask them or the county board who want to crush all the rebels or the big ball rebels who're not sure that they want to be rebels at the moment but the thought of facing Kerry again makes them think they'd rather be rebels for the championship?

Sure no wonder ye've more medals than us Tony; There's only one Kingdom! :icon_grin:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=13217.msg164998#msg164998 date=1236257332]
[quote author=Legy C link=topic=13217.msg164974#msg164974 date=1236254103]
No county in Eire has more all Ireland medals than the rebels.
[/quote]

Would that be the rebels now playing for the Cork hurlers or the rebels who are on strike or the rebel delegates who don't vote like their club ask them or the county board who want to crush all the rebels or the big ball rebels who're not sure that they want to be rebels at the moment but the thought of facing Kerry again makes them think they'd rather be rebels for the championship?

Sure no wonder ye've more medals than us Tony; There's only one Kingdom! :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Looking forward to seeing Tadhg Kennelly playing. Heard he might be starting Sunday :thumbsup:

The animal kingdom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive had some bad days in croker watchin Kerry trample us so i know all about it.

Sunday meet would be great. head out from Bandon rd or something?

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=13217.msg165001#msg165001 date=1236257702]

Looking forward to seeing Tadhg Kennelly playing. Heard he might be starting Sunday :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ya dere's talks of it alrite, team been named 2nite. He's a friend of mine and we played dem dere about 3 wks ago in a club game, did not stand out as county level.

He does have it but think he may need more time... :dontknow: hopefully il be proved wrong. :pray:

Back