SXOC Trackday Friday 6th March 09

J

jp

Hi folks,

Sorry for the very-late notice, my colleague "stiv" on the SXOC (200SX Owners' Club) has been organising a trackday for Friday 6th of March. I've been in touch with a few members on here directly already but for those of you who know nothing about it we'd like to extend the invitation to our trackday to you folks once again like we did for our last one in September which was a roaring success! :049:

All the details you need to know are here: http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=389689

I won't be keeping this thread updated with the latest as I don't have the time myself to be joint-organising this event so all updates will happen there but if anyone has any questions or wants to join us post up here & I'll be sure & answer! :thumbsup:

Hope to see a few of you there!! :subaru:

JP

I'd feckin love to join you's agian,
I'll have to see what the finances are like,
I've just done a load of work on the forester and the skyline has new engine and turbo aswell so I'm broke at the moment!
But If I can find a few quid somewhere I'll sign up asap!
Thanks again JP, You are a gent! :thumbsup:

Lads! I was out on track with the sxoc lads late last year, they are a sound bunch of lads, and loads of gorgeous Silvias there to drool over!

Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=13185.msg162375#msg162375 date=1235807567]
I'd feckin love to join you's agian,
I'll have to see what the finances are like,
I've just done a load of work on the forester and the skyline has new engine and turbo aswell so I'm broke at the moment!
But If I can find a few quid somewhere I'll sign up asap!
Thanks again JP, You are a gent! :thumbsup:

Lads! I was out on track with the sxoc lads late last year, they are a sound bunch of lads, and loads of gorgeous Silvias there to drool over!

Dan

[/quote]Heres a very good reason to come along. I'll have a dvd of all your photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries Dan, it'd be great to have you along again! And next time I've got to get a spin before the day's out!!! :subaru:

[quote author=Muttly link=topic=13185.msg162741#msg162741 date=1235919909]
Its an aftrenoon session.
[/quote]
:thumbsup:

Here you go. Big thanks to stiv. It was a great day. Hopefully the next one will be bigger, better and sunnier!!

Pitlane over view. Man I was high!!!

IMG_0652.jpg

Some action shots.

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

Who left him on track.......

IMG_1293.jpg