sti door stickers

M

muckey scooby

where would i get sum lads for the 05 model the stickers that go about half way up the door

get them made, i got mine made in celbridge, Creative signs, he's my dads co driver, if you want il get them made for you at a very good price.

Norris can you get anything made up? Im lookin for a couple with "boxer inside", ya know like the intel design?

I would go and just get them outta subaru. Made up ones look stupid and tacky. About e90 i'd say a pair.

norris can u get me the stickers no the ones im on about ya

the ones with the writing in one line or the ones with the writing on top of each other?

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=212.msg1300#msg1300 date=1156111019]
how bout e10 :)
[/quote]
was that for me or muckey norris?

Afraid I dont follow ya mate.. :ponder: :p do you know the ones im on about? Can they be made up?

well anything can be made up, its like the intel inside, v-tec inside . . . . yeh?

yeah mate thats the one :thumbsup: tenner you say? do you have to get a few of em done ( I feel like a plank just askin for 2!)

no not really, im not sure on the price really, thats how much i paid for my STI stickers, it might cost different cause its a different shape or something, i could find out for ya if you like

ya norris im looking for the ones the same as on your door the long 1s can u get them for me asap

Back