Lost

WetPatch

Petrolheads
Do we have any fans of the program on this site?

Me and the girlfriend are huge fan of it :thumbsup: Session 3 continues tonight in america so it will b up on torrent for download tomorrow :D or u can just wait for sunday when its on Sky one

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=1473.msg12733#msg12733 date=1170862848]
Do we have any fans of the program on this site?

Me and the girlfriend are huge fan of it :thumbsup: Session 3 continues tonight in america so it will b up on torrent for download tomorrow :D or u can just wait for sunday when its on Sky one
[/quote]

amazingly rte have forked out for it as well and will be airing on the 12th.
still too long for me hope to get a download tomorrow

Well theres 18 episodes left and they will b running every week now intill the end of this series. I think RTE and SkyOne will b running at the same time, god knows when channel 4 will show it, but from what ive seen the only channel which shows the show contuinualy is rte the others sem to show it when they feel and change the days around.

But like u said il b watching it from download has im a huge fan and havent missed a episode. It should b up on torrent tomorrow (thursday)

i dont think channel 4 are showing it anymore as sky have bought the UK rights to it.......if you search for it on youtube you can also watch it there as well, but it only comes in 10 minute installments...

Back