fuelpressure reg

leoquig

Middle Lane Hogs
fitted a fuellab pressure reg today,not to sure if i have it connected correctly car is not running properly, anyone around or near the dunlaoghaire area with one fitted? that possibly i could have a look at. its a 92 legacy.

Biggest problem people have when installing a Fuel Pressure Reg is that they don't know which pipe is fuel in and fuel out. Reverse the pipes and see :thumbsup:

Other than that its only a vacuum line, just make sure its sucking. Did you set the pressure right?

ya have tried swapping pipes around car will not start. was on to damo for advice. really would like to see one on a car or a picture, will try again tomorrow evening. thanks for the ideas

Yeah dont have a lot of experience with them, best off getting professional advice if your havin problems

[quote author=leoquig link=topic=13139.msg161582#msg161582 date=1235692265]
ya have tried swapping pipes around car will not start. was on to damo for advice. really would like to see one on a car or a picture, will try again tomorrow evening. thanks for the ideas
[/quote]
give me a call tomorrow and i'll talk you through it

it only goes on return line?? :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2:

not too much to get lost about..

factory reg by passed to free flow.. new uprated fuel quite simple to see weather fuel feed and return.. open spece feed x 2 if 3 port x1 if 2 port. ball bearing looking device is turn.. and reconnect factory vaccum line.. set to pressure desired...

I wouldnt worry about it dave, Ciaran has already sorted the problem for him.

Fair play Ciaran, always willing to help :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks for all the help and replies :thumbsup: will be getting a remap at the end of the month for the new induction kit and fuel reg, hoping to be around 300bhp :multijump:

Back