Kenwood Single Din Stereo

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
As above, Kenwood KDC-534U Single Din Stereo. Just taken out of my Legacy. Along the lines of picture below! All that is needed is an ISO Subaru connection and a band expander.

Free to good home! :thumbsup:

1980.jpg

Hey Mark,

I'll take this for the new Impreza, no radio in it. Where are you located?

Karma on the way :thumbsup:

Stephen.

Is it in the car still Mark? I've to our local maxol in drogheda on the way home and can pick it up and bring it to the night meet for stephen if it suits?

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=13121.msg161268#msg161268 date=1235660790]
Is it in the car still Mark? I've to our local maxol in drogheda on the way home and can pick it up and bring it to the night meet for stephen if it suits?
[/quote]

I'd appreciate that Robbie, fair play to ya. Karma on the way :thumbsup:

Stephen.

Sent him a text there seeing as he hasnt been online since lunchtime but if he doesnt have it ready today, i can get it tomorrow for you :thumbsup:

Thanks again Robbie, much appreciated! :thumbsup: More karma on the way.

See you later.

Hey Stephen only after seeing your post now and Robs for collecting it!! Its out of the car and all but i'm not about at the minute.

As Mark said i'm in Drogheda but i can meet you over the Weekend or as Rob said he will collect it tomorrow! Either way is grand!

There is a cage and a blank pocket and all to go with it! :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark, either is fine with me, if it doesn't put you out of your way Robbie tomorrow is perfect and then I'll meet you? Of I can spin up over the weekend to Mark.

Thanks lads :thumbsup:

Stephen.

Your only out the road anyway so i'll meet you either tomorrow sometime or Saturday! :thumbsup:

Back