event idea,

I thought this was gonna be my first useful idea as a committee member but its not to be :icon_cry:

I was talking to them yesterday and Ice Karting only happens on a Monday night, starts at 6.40pm & last time available is 8.10pm so wouldn't be an option for the club I don't think as people would never get there on time :dontknow:

thats a great idea tony

brian, can it not be booked for 8pm ,im sure most lads could make it up there for 7;30 if finished work at 5-5;30

maybe it can be done next month instead of a thursday dublin night meet

ive seen some of the members here on a karting track, :1poke: not sure its a good idea to bring ice into the equasion. :lol:
@ brian if i think of anything good ill pm you first to give ye dibbs :icon_nana:

Cheers Mick :lol:

I was thinking of it as a major club meet on a weekend rather than as a "dublin and surrounding areas meet" but as I said this event is on Mondays only so that knocked that idea on the head.

Let Dan & Eric know if you're interested in it for the night meets, I won't be attending & they are the organisers for these nights :thumbsup:

This would be GAS! :lol:
Is there any chance of them putting on a special 1 off just for the club? :pray: :pray: :pray:
Super find by the way :thumbsup:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=13114.msg165783#msg165783 date=1236469851]
Were we not on ice the last time :tongue:
[/quote]

That didnt stop some people from acting like they were :whistle: :whistle:

Back