New Logo for the New club wear that the club is looking into.

E

ericsti

Well lads,

This is mainly for Mick SpecC as he's looking after these.

This is just a suggestion for a logo to go along with the club logo that goes onto the club wear at the minute.

Demo-1.jpg

I am not good at filling in the blanks so with the www. in the above pic you can use your imagination. www.isdc.ie as you know.

My thinking is that instead of the usual www.isdc.ie that we where asked about yesterday "what it stood for" that with the out line of the car it would speak for itself.

My suggestion is that it be white both text and outline and that it be located on the left are in a small size and on the back in a larger size while still having the usual Club logo on the front of the item.

Good idea Eric :thumbsup: But is that someone's logo already? I wouldn't want to create issues for the club with copyright and so on.

It reminds me of this scoobyparts logo:

ScoobyLogo_01.gif

It's from the www.iwsti.com lads in the states.

I'd hink that that type of logo would be generic and open to all as it's a subaru that is copied in the first place.

I'llPM you the original.

Colour change maybe. I like the Shamrock :thumbsup:

Cant view that ScoobyIreland, not a member

I wasn't talking about changing our main logo although yours is quit good. I was talking more so as another logo for the back and arm of the shirt, Jacket etc

But I have to say I do like your first draft logo. The Shamrock really looks well.

Could you please do me a favour and make up the logo i'm talking about in the first post to see what it would look like please kanye.

Thanks Eric.

this what your thinking off eric :dontknow:
dont mind the dot after the isdc.ie i can get rid of that if needed

Demo-11NEW1.jpg

Demo-11NEW.jpg

Yes put with the ISDC centred in the out line of the car. I'm sure you could but that on the arm and the out line of the car and www.isdc.ie with the Irish subaru drivers club writen under it on the Back in a bigger scale.

What i think Eric means is that he wants to intergrate the www.isdc.ie thats on the sleeves of the jackets with a subaru.

So you can get a idea of what the club is about from just looking at it. It would advertize the club better has people could identify with it better.

sorry cant get my head around it :wall:

i'll try what ever you have in mind if you want to explain it a bit more. :thumbsup:

You know the Black club Jackets?

They have www.isdc.ie in Yellow stich on the sleeves.

Eric wants to put a subaru hawk eye outline around the www.isdc.ie so when people c it, they will know it must be something to do with Subaru's.

Because without looking it up on the web www.isdc.ie doesnt give any impression of what it about.

i am trying to find a suitable outline off a scoob so will get back to you with something.

if anyone has something similar could they post it up

cheers :thumbsup:

Back