Google Earth type map of Ireland

WetPatch

Petrolheads
How about a google earth type map of Ireland, where u can put pins in of the location of traders and locations of meets, making it easier for people to c where exactly there going?

well if u wana book mark where u live on it then go ahead?

I mean it to be used for real world veiw where traders and located and where meets and events are taking place.

oh I see what you mean now, sorry

I didnt read your post properly.

NP andy, i didnt mean to be smart about it. :thumbsup:

You know the type of map i mean?

Its a add-on, resturants seem to use them alot for locating there premisis on there web sites.

yeah

someone could drop a pin on the location and post up the picture before a meet so everybody knows where to go

Sounds like someone has their thinkin cap on :lol:

Good Idea man :thumbsup:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=12985.msg159335#msg159335 date=1235346189]
so here's a link to our next meet. Anyone interested?

map link
[/quote]

Yes Dan the same thing has that but intergrated with the forums. You could have all the Traders with Red pins Meet locations in Yellow etc.

Good idea man.

If anyone knows how to set one up I'm sure it could be concidered.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=12985.msg159607#msg159607 date=1235400639]
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=12985.msg159335#msg159335 date=1235346189]
so here's a link to our next meet. Anyone interested?

map link
[/quote]

Yes Dan the same thing has that but intergrated with the forums. You could have all the Traders with Red pins Meet locations in Yellow etc.
[/quote]

I think thats something that needs to be available in the forum software. Unless there is a mod to add it to the forum software it may not be possible.

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=12985.msg160287#msg160287 date=1235495633]
Thats a lovely pic of you Dan with the 2 bottles of beer,thirsty were we?? :lol: :icon_nana:
[/quote]

I was trying to multi task! back in my prime then!!!

Back