Short ratio gearbox,
Speedline alloys,
Fujitubo exhaust,
Front strut bar,
Hks turbo timer,
114,000Km,
Run perfect on E5,
the only extra on this car is a/c.

iv had it 2days now and its savage quick, has a very short ratio gearbox, 150kph@5,000revs i think it was. top end is limited to 180kph.
there one little dent
the wheels may be changed to 16in gold standards,
the carbon wing isnt included but can come with an ra non-spoiler bootlid or small sti spoiler.
theres a left wing for there, just to put it on. the one on it has a few dents on it and wouldnt be worth fixing.

it didnt miss a beat today and i had fun with it up and down to abbyliex :icon_grin:

its unregisterd from japan but was motd in liverpool on the chaasie number.
so its just a case of vrting anyway. and all the documents are here.

2 export certs
2 uk mots,
hm customs and excise document,
motor vehicle cert
2 jap books with stamps

asking price 4,500
086-0469386
Text me first

And these type of wheel can come with it.
but this car and the 15s would leave any car sitting on a back road, i know my car wouldnt come near it.
and in a straight line id nearly bet it would beat mine to 60 aswell, its geared that low.

Seen this at the AGM. Well worth the money! Best of luck with the sale man.

Stephen.

:thumbsup:
if i could aford it, id keep it myself i havent stopped driving it since i got it, even herself likes it.
the change of wheel makes an awful difference.

[quote author=Pete link=topic=12982.msg159739#msg159739 date=1235414016]
I think he had them plates on to show what it would look like on irish plates :lol:
[/quote]

It would have been a good idea if I read the first post fully :hammerhead:

no idea, i cant figure out the codes in the vrt.

this has history from japan, with stamps and stuff, itd be handy if you could read japanese.
and has mots from the uk and export and vat documents. and even still has the origanal handbook.
it came from japan with 113,767 km on the clock on the 29 feb 2008 so it not even here a year on our roads.

Back