1998 wrx

ngavin2001

Sunday Drivers
For sale is my 98 wrx impreza its not something i want to do but things are not looking too good in work at the moment and from experience the dole doesnt even cover rent and bills etc. never mind the running of the car. I have owned the car since October last year and it has been a great car never let me down once, it was a n/a in a previous life with a full conversion done engine, every bit of running gear, full interior ect. the car was never even reved never mind moved until it was at least 5 mins running on the turbo timer and longer on cold mornings and always ran on for 1 min reguardless of how short the journey was, It was also never driven hard stuiply as in it never saw the red, wheel spin ect. The nct ran out last sept the only reason i didnt get it done yet it because i havent had time to swap an exhaust for it. It needs a few bits: due to the turbo on it it needs an open throat down pipe its tipping the steering shaft on hard lefts, front left wheel bearing is getting whiney, scoop is cracked, car will be taxed for 3 months when sold or price of it can be knocked off makes no odds to me, also i will straight swap for anything cheaper to run(with in reason) because thats exactly what i`ll be doing with the money dont be afraid to insult because i need it to sell or swap i got it at a good price so im letting it go at an even better price. I changed the oil 3 weeks ago with mobil 1 and a genuine subaru filter and sump washer.

It has a hks green panel filter
Hks turbo timer
03 sti turbo
full magnex exhaust with oval exit
16" speedline wheels with ok tyres also 4 original 16" subaru wheels 1 damaged with 95% tyres havent had a chance to change them over
Sti rear lights
Crystal head lights and spots
Pro parts bov
MED alarm i`ll even throw in the chain ha ha

14122008170.jpg

what price you looking ?
also
would you do a swop for a alfa romeo 156
1.8 tspark
silver with black leather
not your usual rubbish ?
nct , 70000 miles
lady owner before me
very nice car

[quote author=nicealloys link=topic=12946.msg158699#msg158699 date=1235162488]
what price you looking ?
also
1.8 tspark
not your usual rubbish ?
nct , 70000 miles
lady owner before me
very nice car

[/quote]

Honestly im not sure if id swap it with an alfa but i will take offers in the region of E2800 ono let me know what you think because i need this sold, Thanks.

All out of cash myself thats why i offered the alfa
if i had the cash i would lokks nice
best of luck with the sale

quote author=ngavin2001 link=topic=12946.msg158930#msg158930 date=1235242846]
[quote author=nicealloys link=topic=12946.msg158699#msg158699 date=1235162488]
what price you looking ?
also
1.8 tspark
not your usual rubbish ?
nct , 70000 miles
lady owner before me
very nice car

[/quote]

Honestly im not sure if id swap it with an alfa but i will take offers in the region of E2800 ono let me know what you think because i need this sold, Thanks.
[/quote]

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=12946.msg158940#msg158940 date=1235245040]
good luck with the sale mate!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thanks mark and sorry about the guages,

Forgot to mention to anyone looking at the car its always been run on E5 too!!!

has she had a new drivers door? the drivers mirror looks like the square older type? mabey its jus the picture :ponder2:

Good observation but honestly dont know had a look at it yesterday att the gaps are good closes straight and doesnt hang,

Bump

This is a give away lads ph: 0868593605.

Cheers.

i know cause i had to replace a door before and the 98-00 doors are different and like hens teeth to find :thumbsup:

it was a n/a in a previous life with a full conversion done engine, every bit of running gear, full interior ect.
?
is this a wrx ?

n/a means normally aspirated Colm. She was a standard impreza previously thats had all the turbo parts fitted, i.e. engine/suspension etc.

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=12946.msg160805#msg160805 date=1235583410]
what n/a was it
[/quote]

It was a 2.0 so its 2.0 on the log book not 1.5 or 6, I wont be on this for the next day or so my internet is down so if you want to give me a text or a buzz on 0868593605 Cheers.

Back