1995 WRX

steve...13

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads, I know theres alot of cars for sale on the site these days but I'm afraid i have to add another one to the list. I've had it on carzone for a while now but no interest there at all.
Like alot of people the only reason i'm selling is 'slight' financial difficulty in that i need to free up a bit of cash and cover debts.... I know, i know :boohoo:
Anyway, the car is a 1995 WRX - no major mods (whiteline anti roll bar and steel drop links is about all!!....oh and 4pot front calipers). Taxed to April 09 and NCT to January 2011... sorted the MAF too..... :icon_grin:

Just thought id throw it out there... you guys might know someone looking for a WRX. :icon_cry:

Is she an original Jap, UK or Irish car?
How much are you looking for it also?

Both the above will help with your sale

Sorry its a Jap Import. In Ireland since 2000.
Was hoping to get the best part of 4k for it but hard to know how realistic that is these days... :dontknow: definitely listen to offers around that mark anyway.

[quote author=joey GT-B link=topic=12935.msg158603#msg158603 date=1235145246]
i saw this car mate on carone i tryed to get the money for it but couldn't get it my mortage is to much :icon_cry:
[/quote]

I know that feeling man... banks are very reluctant to give out money these days... :wall:

Can you show the car in Dublin during the day monday to Friday dublin 2 ?
Would have to have it checked over by my mechanic?

quote author=steve...13 link=topic=12935.msg161005#msg161005 date=1235602895]

Fitted the MAF sensor this evening and reset the ECU - Seems to have sorted it. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Back