Sligo

555-Scooby

Petrolheads
Seen these 3 in Sligo today and yesterday all near the bridge at the turn for enniskillen, WHITE WRX 98 DL.........RED WRX 97 SO.......and today looked like a wrx could have been an sti not to sure as it was behind me and a bit back then it turned off the main road 06 SO........WHITE, GOLD ALLOYS, think it also had mud flaps, it was about 3pm

yeah red one had black wheels............The 05 SO in the picture is the one i saw alright........i remember the non standard number plate, plus the gold wheels really made it stand out......as i said i was a bit ahead of it so i slowed down but it turned off in a diffrent direction......nice car. :subaru:

Thats a good one :lol: . I live just after the turn off for rosses point so thats probably where mum turned off. So how did the weekend go ? Ye go anywhere exciting ? :subaru:

good weekend.......went to the town friday......then the bar.......saturday.......rosses point.......back to the bar.......emmmmm thats about it. seen your car heading out the dublin road at about 3pm it turned off to the left a short drive after the bridge.

Back