Rally and Performance Car Sow April 19th

S

Speedy

ALMC MOTORCLUB CAR SHOW AND 45th ANNIVERSARY DINNER DANCE – APRIL 18/19.

Some of the fastest cars in Ireland are coming to a halt in aid of the Jack & Jill Foundation this April.

Road-going supercars from the 60’s to the present day line up alongside iconic rally cars and track racers in a unique exhibition hosted by ALMC Motor Club, at City North Hotel on Sunday 19th April.

Entry is free, and all the family can get up close to famous marques such as Fiat/Abarth, Lancia, Ford/RS, Subaru, Mitsubishi, AMG, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, TVR, Lotus, MGB, Mini … many of which have never been on show before in Ireland!

The high point of the show will be a raffle with incredible motoring prizes, with all proceeds going to the Jack & Jill Foundation. Prizes include :

1st Trip for two to a 2009 Euro Grand Prix – voucher, value €1200.
2nd One day package for Rally School Ireland, value €650.
3rd Newbridge Silver Canteen, value €600.
4th Night out for two at City North hotel (dinner with wine, champagne reception, suite accommodation), value €400.
5th Voucher for Wheelspin tyre centre, €200.

Books of tickets are available from the contacts below.

This unique show is a combination of the stunning cars owned by members of AMLC Motor Club, Octane.ie and racing and performance car owners from around Ireland. Running from 11:30am to 5:00pm in a reserved section of the car park at City North Hotel, the show will also feature exhibitor stands and children’s entertainment.

All are welcome to an amazing show of incredible machinery!

In addition, ALMC is holding its 45th anniversary dinner dance on Saturday night April 18, also at City North Hotel – tickets are on sale at €37.50 from the contacts below. All club members, exhibitors and friends are welcome.

A website for the show has been set up and can be found at www.almcmotorshow.com

Contacts for raffle and dinner dance tickets –
John Carroll 087-2654241
Raymond Scullion 087-6187829 (Homeflair, West St., Drogheda)
Joe Butler 087-9080304

(BACKGROUND)

The ALMC Motor Club www.almc.ie was founded in 1963, with operations currently based at the City North Hotel. Club activities generally centre on two annual club events – the ALMC stages rally, and a rally sprint. The 2009 stages rally will be held locally on July 19, with details available at www.almcstagesrally.com.

www.Octane.ie is a non-profit website created and run by Irish car enthusiasts, celebrating all marques and organising trackdays and motoring events for its members.

City North Hotel www.citynorthhotel.com is a contemporary four star hotel that combines comfort and style, with a touch of luxury. Located north of Dublin and situated just off Junction 7 on the M1, CityNorth Hotel, Meath is easy to find and convenient to get to.

The Jack and Jill Foundation www.jackandjill.ie provides early intervention home respite to families with children up to the age of 4, with severe neuro developmental delay and palliative conditions requiring extensive medical and nursing care at home.

it would be cool to have a isdc stand at this with a few cars

Lads well discuss this at the AGM , this is the 3rd Car show we have been
invited too for March / April

Of course we can attend them all :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

It's really what everybody want's :049:

C ye all Sunday :thumbsup:

Niall.

My dad is well involved in the ALMC and i've helped out with alot of stuff for them before too, From what my dad was telling me, it should be a good one. I'll try my best and see if i can organise a stand at it if you like. :subaru:

I think its the 1st drogheda exit off the M1 coming off the M50. Just before you get to the mad bridge thing before the M1 toll :dontknow:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=12920.msg168689#msg168689 date=1237222344]
in barcelona for 4 days for this!!!!
[/quote]

Smashing city...send us a postcard :thumbsup:

[quote author=ScoobyMick link=topic=12920.msg168688#msg168688 date=1237222098]
I think its the 1st drogheda exit off the M1 coming off the M50. Just before you get to the mad bridge thing before the M1 toll :dontknow:
[/quote]

City North is the first Drogheda South/Gormanstown exit! :thumbsup:

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=12920.msg168685#msg168685 date=1237218930]
sounds like a good day,might drop out.can anyone tell me where the city north hotel is
[/quote]

from the hotels website

CityNorth Hotel is located just 20 minutes north of Dublin Airport along the Dublin to Belfast M1 motorway.

From the Airport, travel North on the M1, turning left at junction 7 (signposted for Julianstown, Drogheda South and Laytown).

Travelling along the M1 from Belfast, approximately 8kms past Drogheda, motorists should go through the main M1 toll bridge. See the City North Hotel situated on the right side and take the left turn at junction 7 (signposted for Julianstown, Drogheda South and Laytown).

The ALMC Club are holding a dinner dance on the Saturday night, tickets are available at a cost of €37.50 each and the hotel are doing a twin or double room for €99 for the night including breakfast. Alan "Plum" Tyndall will be the guest speaker at the dinner dance.

Im heading down to this anyway, prob for the dinner dance too. i dunno if its up in the members section but is anyone heading down to this?

just a reminder for this show guys......should be good, probably over 150 cars on display

Back