What subaru seats would fit my 98 sti type-r?

TommyM

Petrolheads
i would like to get blue subaru seats for my car.......i know the likes of a V6 v-limited has them but can anyone tell me if ones from a bugeye or something would fit? ....my car is a type-r (coupe) im not sure if that makes a difference?

Im pretty sure the new age seats will fit. However, the new age seats are very tall and will almost touch your roof lining.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=12905.msg158242#msg158242 date=1235056290]
Im pretty sure the new age seats will fit. However, the new age seats are very tall and will almost touch your roof lining.
[/quote]

thats good to know :thumbsup: ,wouldnt like that.....il have a look for blue seats from a classic!

you should try your best to get a 22b interior to finish your car off. :thumbsup:

duffman has one in his type r and they look the business. :icon_headbang:

could also go look arould for a place to even re do your seats you have like a 22b :dontknow:

the new age seats will fit which briancollins has in his classic and could swap with you as i think he is looking for a v5/v6 interior

or look for a crashed rb5/irish gt which has the same interior as a 22b, only difference in the 22b it has STI on them

i think for your car, if it was mine id go for the 22B seats if i could find them,
but second choice would be the prodrive sparco seats ALhks had in his car.

Back