alarms with turbo timer

Fathertedc

Sunday Drivers
do you guys have alarms that can be activated while the turbo timer is still counting down ? , or do you have to wait till it finishes

As far as I know Clifford is the only man for the job if ya want a turbo timer running with your alarm on plus your car is almost impossible to rob.

Hello Fatherted,

I am getting a clifford 950 alarm installed tomorrow. I do not have a turbo timer on the car, but they are fitting one as part of the alarm kit. They included this in the base price of the alarm FOC as I am an ISDC member. (normally this option costs €150.00)

This might be of some help, especially if you do not have a turbo timer installed yet.

Thanks to the lads on the fourm for pointing me to Brendan in MDS who will be fitting the alarm.  :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Michael

Top bloke and the work is top's but be prepared for a big sticker on your car when you pick it up.... :thumbsup:

yeah wats with the sticker bit............... have to say he wouldn't be getting paid until he removed it?

All the lads that leave there cars down to get work done.
When you pick the car up he has a mds ireland.ie sticker on both side windows.

I did and they still went on.
just picked them off when i got home.
its no bother getting them off.
just letting him know what to expect when he pick's it up

I got the stickers too. Grand lads. I had a small problem with them tho... The alarm was going off every night and the battery would be dead the next morning. I bought a new battery but I was still with the same problem... I went back saying it was the alarm but they said No way, can't be and told me the new battery was faulty!! So after 140e spent on batteries I still had the same prob. Still said it was my fault!! They took it off me over night and the same happened to them. They changed the whole alarm and it still happened and they found out then it was the window lifts that they fitted for me!! The relay wouldn't switch off. They boshed it to make it work on a timer instead of the relay.
End of story... I was down an extra 140 on batteries (but I brought one back for a refund) and some angry neighbours coz of the alarm going off at 3/4/5 every night for a week!!

Other than that, top lads...

Oh but I don't like where they put the "brain"/ control box of the alarm. I'm not saying where it is in this thread but I could think of more hidden places.

Hello All,

Just had the alarm fitted. Looks to be a tidy job, turbo timer all wired up also  :thumbsup:

Very good price also   :thumbsup:

3 stickers on the car two on the rear side windows and 1 in the rear. Better get the blade out later.....  :lol:

Thanks,

Michael

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=1436.msg12741#msg12741 date=1170864589]
3 stickers on the car two on the rear side windows and 1 in the rear. Better get the blade out later.....  :lol:

Thanks,

Michael
[/quote]
:roll: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=1436.msg12740#msg12740 date=1170864480]
I would of took a bat to your car and given it a real reason to go off :D
[/quote]

Tell me about it!! The lad across me has a N/A Supra and got a clifford fitted about two months ago but has the prox way too high!! Goes off literally every 6 seconds!!!! sometimes every 3!!!!

I just hope he dosen't come knocking on my door it his windscreen is put through!! :lol: just kidding!! :D

And before you ask... I have said it to him... I said whats up with your alarm the prox is going off every few seconds... He just said yea I know!!

That totally defeats the purpose of the alarm!!! Some people!!!! :angry:

I can remembe years ago i was messing around with bangers and set off the empty house alarm next to mine, my bedroom was next to the alarm. At 1 point i actually used my belt and stapped a pillow around my head to try and get some sleep. Theres nothing worse than a alarm going off, exspecaly when u focus in on it and cant get it out of ur head.

[quote author=jonnystiV1 link=topic=1436.msg12668#msg12668 date=1170804485]
My k 9 alarm works with the turbo timer to :thumbsup:
[/quote]

i like d K9 i have it on d legacy did u get it with d pager box

Back