new alloys pics..

BlackScooby

Petrolheads
hey all.. just want to get yer opinions on these wheels as i am not sure wether to go back to 17's or not.. what ye think?? :thumbsup: just thought i would add a comparison picture..

Theres no question that 18's look savage on a classic, but imo it really messes up the handling. I had 18's and despite being the nicest looking wheel ever I had to take them off, couldn't deal with the poor handling.

Great looking wheels the first ones. Keep them as long as handling isn't effected to much.

if ya dont keep the first one i mite be interested in buying them.. looking for nice set of gold alloys for my 00 classic if any one knows of any........??

thanks for yer comments lads.. i think the gold ones are lovely on da car.. am gona get new tyres in da next week or so.. just wonderin would coilovers be any advantage when i am on 18's?? :thumbsup:

[quote author=BlackScooby link=topic=12842.msg158127#msg158127 date=1235003200]
thanks for yer comments lads.. i think the gold ones are lovely on the car.. am gona get new tyres in the next week or so.. just wonderin would coilovers be any advantage when i am on 18's?? :thumbsup:
[/quote]

With the coilovers you could lower the car enough so that the wheels dont rub or higher if they do

Ya they are pretty expensive. Not sure to be honest. Think the Tein are fairly hard but they have a few types. Not sure about K sport heard mixed reports. Someone on here tomorrow will be able to recommend a decent set at a decent price :thumbsup:

Back