Gnome?

F

finnmcool

Hi all,
anyone know anything about gnome sti stuff? My new car has gnome back box, boost gauge and some sort of control unit. I know NOTHING about it so I leave it all turned off :ponder2:. Its a 03 jap import. Any info on them would be great. Thanks a mill
Bob

sti genome stuff is great !!!!
back boxes are supposed to be cool sounding!!!
have the gauges in my own car!!!!
keep it all IMO

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=12808.msg156934#msg156934 date=1234794619]
sti genome stuff is great !!!!
back boxes are supposed to be cool sounding!!!
have the gauges in my own car!!!!
keep it all IMO
[/quote]

are they an aftermarket exhaust mark, i have seen a good few of them for sale online :ponder2:

not aftermarket as such I dont think. Probably STi factory options maybe?

6037-1.jpg

They all have the pink STI logo on them, so Im guessing they are supplied from subaru.

They were made for the sti range,for subaru,all the guages are made by defi....quality stuff....keep it... :thumbsup:

mine a 03 sti and has the same stuff but dont think i ave exhaust... dont do much with them myself as far as i know the controller just records your boost a couple of different ways whether you are draging or just everyday driving..... you can set up a boost presure alarm just incase your car over boosts....and you can check your peak boost....

brought the car out oneday and hit the rec button and gave it the shoe for a while and when i stopped i pressed play and watched it back....

didnt bother with it since dont think it do anything else but if anyone knows let me know....

Did you sell your car padraic? I think this could be it! Looks the same as your pic :icon_grin:

The best thing you could do is rip it all out and post it to me,, i'll put it in the bin for you,,/ in my car. that kit you got there is about €1200 2nd hand,, :icon_nana:
you lucky Ba$$ and you didnt even know it..

[quote author=Wrx ian link=topic=12808.msg157189#msg157189 date=1234825192]
The best thing you could do is rip it all out and post it to me,, i'll put it in the bin for you,,/ in my car. that kit you got there is about €1200 2nd hand,, :icon_nana:
you lucky Ba$$ and you didnt even know it..
[/quote]

ehhh yea.... i knew dat....ehhh
:roll: :roll: :roll:

@finnmcool no still ave my car and no plans on selling... just put a black front splitter on it must change the pic it suits it well i think.....

you must get a pick of your own up.... :thumbsup:

Back