need to upgrade brakes option ????

First option is get yourself some braded steel brake lines, goodridge make some top quality ones. Will cost approx 70euro.
Upgrade your fluid to Dot 5 and get some grooved discs if you can stretch this far.

Next option would be to find a second hand set of STI 4 pots and discs off a classic sti. Approx 3- 350euro

Next option is get some second hand Brembo calipers and discs off a new age(bug or blob eye) impreza. Approx 5 or 600euro. But you'll need 17inch wheels or bigger. And some 17inch wheels will not clear caliper.

Then to go all out for maximum stopping power, Get a big brake kit which will include grooved discs and new huge calipers and fast road pads. Again you'll need 17inch wheels or bigger and these will cost upwards of 900euro.
Ap racing are supposed to be the best. K sport, Stoptech, Tarrox, Brembo are a few of the makes available

@ Matt, Fair play for all the Info :clap:

If just for hard enough road use, Good (brand named) pads and fluid would be grand,
Braided lines are great for feel but wont really help performance! still a very worth while upgrade,

I ran my skyline on track for years on standard 4pots, standard discs, standard lines, Mintex 1155 pads (you want 1144) and Mintex racing fluid (expensive but worth it)
No bother,
Dan

Similar if not the same as the ones on my skyline,
You wont ever over whelm them on the road!
Dan

Back