99 B4 Legacy- €7500 ono

Ralph

Petrolheads
Well its definitely official this time, my Legacy has to go because its getting harder and harder to afford running her. :icon_cry:

1999 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK
85,000kms
Rear Whiteline Anti Roll Bar
Rear Whiteline Steel drop links
Whiteline Strut Brace
Clifford 650 Alarm with turbo timer, Prox sensors and Blackjax (Anti Hijack)
New Clutch 6000kms ago (by Dave - STi Tuning)
4 x Goodyear Eagle F1's 5000kms ago.
Mapped for E5 by Dave (Sti Tuning) & Bob Rawle.
Oil, air and spark plugs changed 1000kms ago.
Half Leather interior, it is absolutely spotless.
A good few of you know how well this car is looked after and I have never had any issues with it.
NCT - 08/09
Tax is out since end of Jan but I'll put 3 months on it before its sold or I'll work it into the price.

Call 0876338731 or PM.

I'm goin out tomorrow to shop around and see about getting a straight swap on something cheaper to run/tax/insure and slightly newer in years. Fingers crossed.
I'll consider p/x but if there is any cash involved it'll have to be coming my way - I haven't two pennies to rub together!
I'll also consider reasonable offers.

DSC00816.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

Thanks lads, fingers crossed for a lotto win :pray: I've paid membership for this year so I'll still be on here!

Best of luck with the sale man, hope you get back on your feet soon and back in a :subaru:

Best of luck with the sale mate, she's priced to move anyway :thumbsup:

I'll put the word out for ya :thumbsup:

Hope you get back on your feet soon and into a nice subaru again :icon_pray: :subaru:

Nothing yet, its early days so I'll hold ot a little while more then stick it up on carzone!

Thats mad, i've never seen a strut brace go that way around... Only ones i have seen go the other side of the intercooler...

sweet motor mate i was only thinking how clean it was when i talking to you a few weeks ago when we where stuck in traffic in parkwest because of the snow :thumbsup:
best of luck with the sale mate

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=12734.msg158264#msg158264 date=1235059866]
Thats mad, i've never seen a strut brace go that way around... Only ones i have seen go the other side of the intercooler...
[/quote]

It is indeed, I was surprised myself but it definitely doesn't go the other way...I made sure :icon_grin:

[quote author=b4heaven link=topic=12734.msg158275#msg158275 date=1235061467]
sweet motor mate i was only thinking how clean it was when i talking to you a few weeks ago when we where stuck in traffic in parkwest because of the snow :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cheers man, that was an awful day :icon_sad: I eventually urned around and went home, 2 hours in traffic and I went nowhere! How long did it take you in the end?

[quote author=b4heaven link=topic=12734.msg158275#msg158275 date=1235061467]
[/quote]

Cheers man, that was an awful day :icon_sad: I eventually urned around and went home, 2 hours in traffic and I went nowhere! How long did it take you in the end?
[/quote]

I left parkwest at 7 and got to celbridge at 10.15 disaster of a nite gotta love that snow

Holy fook...that's sh1te!! Snow is great if everyone else stayed in and let us have our fun!! :icon_biggrin:

Back