Mc intosh amp,

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
Fitted a new double did cd/dvd/mp3/mp4/ etc... too the car, But is there any connection out there for the mc intosh amp too fit the standard red/white plugin?????? i'd love if there was as the amps are really good. Just wanna save myself the hassle of gettin a new amp, And if i am too get a new amp, Which would be best for the leggy, Not adding any more speakers, so the standard, 5 6x9's and 2 tweeters. 2 channel or 4 channel amp's. Not lookin for huge sound just nice. thud thud thud is a soundtrack too me anyway!!!!!! :lol: :thumbsup:

If there's an amp built into the new system there's no need to use an external amp. I know the Macintosh doesn't have an amp built in so that's why there's an external amp. Most new systems should have a built in amp AFAIK

I dont think this one does. Its one off e-bay so not any brand, But it has all the standard iso connections. just wondering cause all speakers are wired too the mcintosh amp and son't wanna go through all the re-wiring.

I had the same problem and i ended up having to rewire. would be interested to see if there was any adapter so the macintosh would work with your new system - save you a lot of bother -TRUST ME!

Back