head unit

dorannoel

Sunday Drivers
hay my dvd/radio pack in their and i want 2 get a nother 1,the 1 i got was a rupspeed and it been in the shop more then in my car :angry1:,so i want 2 go for a nother make,i want 2 try get 1 that i can plug my i pod in,anyone got a good make 2 get??

Is it another DVD player specifically you're looking for?

I had one and personally didn't use it enough to warrant keeping it so got rid of it

Was gonna buy one of these a while back but something came up ill have to get on to them again :geek: great value for money

Ive just set up an ipod in the car using a basic enough kenwood with an aux in port in the front of the unit. Just connected the ipod using male to male lead. Tried with the old double din unit via the rca connections but had no volume control. New set up working beautifully. Any head unit with a front aux input or usb port will do the job-you could spend anything from 80 to 6 or 700 euro.

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=12663.msg155036#msg155036 date=1234342350]
is it a single din or double din your lookin for???
[/quote]

single

Kenwood DNX series is DVD SATNAV BLUETOOTH, AND TOUCHSREEN IPOD CONTROLLER they are the dogs i have the dnx 7200 which is double din but it comes in single too. Cannot recomend them enough

Back