Little bro needs help

mickwrx

Middle Lane Hogs
Well lads little bro was going about his business today

slowed down on a main road some dude turning right (not illegal or anything)

then some little plonker ploughed up his hole and sandwiched him in the middle of the three cars

he needs front and rear every thing

its a 98 glanza white

anyone help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

mickwrx

If someone ploughed into him, can he not just get a quote to fix the car with all new parts and give it to your man's insurance company?

yeah thats what happens but problem is parts for glanza well some of them are hard to find

so thats why i would stick this post up and source afew bits for him

if you go toyota (new) they have to import them and it takes ages so i am told

mickwrx

Thats understandable, you should try the breaker up north, euro auto salvage, mckeevers, traynors etc..

Hope you get what you're after soon, it can be a real pain waiting for stuff to arrive

try et international up north... my mate rang him few weeks ago for whole front end off glanza and he got one.... he delivers as well 048 27664161

I hope he is alright!
I'm sat here typing this with a heat pack on my shoulder, I was milled out of it by a knob in a big merc 5 years ago, and have been in physio at least once a month since then, constant little problem leading to more little problems, it sucks!
I didn't get solicitors involved or anything as I thought, Ah sure I'll be grand and I didn't want to have any "dirty money"
Bo11ix to that, If he is hurt at all, there is a good chance it'll come back to wreck his head in the future, so let the solicitors deal with it,
There will be a claim on the other lads insurance anyway,

I'm sure the insurance asseser would right the car off, pay him for the car, then he can buy the car back and use the cash to get a nice body kit, bumpers and all, and he may have a few quid left over!!

Well lads he had his car mint carbon fibre bonnet all that stuff got him self a full body kit dont ask me what one

he just out of school so scoobys are out and he was working all summer and evenings to buy it

now to day garage said its ritten off

first time i seeing him cry

my heart goes out to the little guy

mickwrx

Thats rough. Onto bigger and better things. Car is only a piece of metal at the end of the day. You can always buy a better car :thumbsup:

[quote author=mickwrx link=topic=12614.msg154263#msg154263 date=1234204966]
Well lads he had his car mint carbon fibre bonnet all that stuff got him self a full body kit dont ask me what one

he just out of school so scoobys are out and he was working all summer and evenings to buy it

now to day garage said its ritten off

first time i seeing him cry

my heart goes out to the little guy

mickwrx
[/quote]

you got a pic of it mick??

can he not get the insurance money and the car an try fix it.
you can still fix an insure a writen off car :thumbsup:

Back