Lost my car key help

Echo

Middle Lane Hogs
Lost my car key using the spare now but would carrol and roche replace the barrel and 2 door locks for me and on the key fob there is lock and unlock and boot popper buttons for the subaru alarm can they use these or do i have hole alarm or just the immobiliser

I wouldn't have a clue,
I hope you get sorted,
Dan

:ponder2: Dunno why you wanna replace everything but anyway,

C+R will do anything you ask of them but be warned that a full lock set for my 95 WRX was priced at €450ish + VAT and my key has no chip or code in it. If yours do I'd be afraid to ask how much they want for a lock set :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

I hope you get it sorted anyway :thumbsup:

As above do you feel the possible place you lost key may come back on possibile illegal taking of your car??

i'd assume you'd have another alarm on top such as clifford??

you can order in key then cut to your spare then code to your ecu.

If you're not replacing locks/barrels etc. you can get a key cut and coded off the spare key you have. I got one one done by one of the guys here on the site, Mac Mac , just sent the key over with a friend and was done in 5 minutes, didn't need the car present. Cost €80. Still only leaves you with one fob though.... :thumbsup:

only reason to change locks would be if u thought someone had keys AND knew whereabouts of car (any id , name or adress ) on keys .

wat year/ model irish/jdm scooby u got ? il have a look and see can it be done

Back