Central locking wiring

S

Scoobydiver

Howdy!! fit a galaxy alarm to the car today but cant get the central locking wired up!! Does anyone have any experience here? I have diagrams and relays for the job, but when i arm the alarm the doors lock then unlock straight away :ponder:

Lads any help with this would be a MAJOR lifesaver, havin no central lockin is killin me!!

DID YOU DISTURB ANY OF THE CENTRAL LOCKING MOTORS? IF YOU DID THEN THEY WILL NEED ADJUSTING TO GET THEM BACK IN PLACE THAT WOULD BE WHY THE DOORS LOCK THEN UNLOCK IMMEDIATELY OR YOU MIGHT HAVE WIRED WRONG. RING ME AND ILL TRY HELP IF I CAN 086-1013616

GEORGE

[quote author=Scoobydiver link=topic=203.msg1215#msg1215 date=1156000179]
Howdy!! fit a galaxy alarm to the car today but cant get the central locking wired up!! Does anyone have any experience here? I have diagrams and relays for the job, but when i arm the alarm the doors lock then unlock straight away  :ponder:
[/quote]

Does the same happen if you lock the doors with the key button (ie not the alarm)?

Alan.

@ Alan, there isnt a locking fob on the key :(, @ george thanks a million mate i might jus take you up on that :thumbsup: when you say I might have disturbed the motors, it would still flick back when I lock with the key wouldnt it? If thats the case then I mustnt have because it locks fine by the key :ponder:

Back