What Exhaust sounds the best,,

Wrx ian

Petrolheads
At the moment i have a Hayward and Scott back box with full decat pipework... it sounds great and it pops and crackles,, but i think i want to change it out as it duznt look right,,
In your opinion what is the best Exhaust for loud and poping sound that look nice to...
Thanks Guys,,
Ian

Richie in proparts does them if your looking for a dealer.

iv just looked at them and it seems like they have a cat in the center section.. i dont want a cat. lol i like dogs.

They are very loud IMO. you get that drone in the car...if I had a weekend blaster would have one no worries but day to day would melt my head.

the car has no cats and is mapped for 3' de-cat hole way through.. i drive a volvo s40 1.6 d day to day, impreza is the play thing there4 big sound = big fun.. the car is due a sheed load of work done in next 8 weeks. her 4th map is due anyway after that work.

[quote author=Wrx ian link=topic=12512.msg152662#msg152662 date=1233841700]
the car has no cats and is mapped for 3' de-cat hole way through.. i drive a volvo s40 1.6 d day to day, impreza is the play thing there4 big sound = big fun.. the car is due a sheed load of work done in next 8 weeks. her 4th map is due anyway after that work.
[/quote]

Nice... I wish I could afford a toy

WRX Ian..............How's tricks :thumbsup:

Your Hayward & Scott downpipe & center section is as good as it's get's..........no need to change.

Just change the back box and get all the bang,crackle & pop your looking for . Of course Anti-lag.........would help a small bit :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

There's loads & loads to choose from but if your looking for a deep, growl, more authentic rally sound
try this baby from Street Performance
http://www.streetperformance.ie/

Niall.

Im getting on in the years now and im going the other way looking for something easy on the ears.
But do like the odd pop and bang is there anything out there that will do this??

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=12512.msg152725#msg152725 date=1233849482]
Im getting on in the years now and im going the other way looking for something easy on the ears.
But do like the odd pop and bang is there anything out there that will do this??
[/quote]

a hks exhaust would be quiter than most other ones, i dont know about the odd pop and bang though, hks would be easier on the ears. hks would be my choice

Back