Clay bar

Spot on lads, I'll be in this evening so too lucan. :thumbsup:
Its a good job, will it bring up silver well as i know its a tough colour to do.

Meguairs have a 3 step system:

Wash
Polish
Wax

I just bought the wax and polish, (and a bottle of quick detailer for in between) and the microfibre cloths and my car came up savage, its in the member blog section if you wana see pics. The silver should come up nicely with that. Iv heard clay barring the car takes a while so im gonna wait till the summer for that! Plus youll need to do the wax and polish with a clay bar anyway.

Clay bar will make it look better because there will be no contaminants left on the car but it doesnt really remove swirl marks or anything else... It only cleans the paint of crap thats bonded it.. Get a good polish and wax to use after you've finished claying... Will look the mutts nuts then :thumbsup:

my car had fairly bad swirlmarks and the polish and wax got rid of them, they arent completely gone odviously but the meguires covered them up real good. Clay bar will make your paint smoooooth.. :thumbsup:

Ok got the stuff but aint used it yet, Washed the car last night but will i need too detar before starting with clay bar, I have a very good polish so will use that after. :thumbsup:

It is 1 amazing product wit da outcome u get. Clayed it about 3 wks ago,washed da car again lst sun and it still looked savage.

Is a bit of work alrite but well worth it.. :thumbsup:

How exactly do you do it, is it use the spray first then clay bar, Whats the small bottle for in the pack???

The spray bottle is for lubrication, spray a bit on the clay and then spray on the car... The clay should glide across with practically zero friction... keep the clay lubricated as you go along... You'll know youself, if the clay starts sticking or feeling like it grabbing the paint, spray some more lube on it...

The smaller bottle in the pack is a bottle of their cleaner wax... Up to you whether you want to use it to wax the car afterwards...

Back