Coolant

Motul rules :icon_headbang:

After all they support the former WRC Subaru team :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=12473.msg152057#msg152057 date=1233699250]

[/quote]

I want the stuff Citroen uses :lol:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=12473.msg152100#msg152100 date=1233700842]
[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=12473.msg152057#msg152057 date=1233699250]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: Hate that loeb with a passion

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=12473.msg152110#msg152110 date=1233701404]
[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=12473.msg152100#msg152100 date=1233700842]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: Hate that loeb with a passion
[/quote]

I did till I seen him flat out 3 miles from my house :shock2: :icon_pray: Alot of the lads on here who seen him at the weekend have been praising him :thumbsup:

I went for a trip to Germany on 2002 Rally Deutschland. There was a young fella coming from behind the french border (Haguenau in Alsace region to be exact) the ex Citroen Saxo Trophy attendant was lucky to get a Citroen Xsara T4 WRC this time.
On the slippy tarmac He and his Xsara with number 18 on the doors was simpy invincible. Even the famous, more experienced champions like Burns in 206, McRae in Focus, Makinen in Subaru were way way behind.
He was hardly known at the time... but some people already knew... that he is going to be the best oneday.

Don't get me wrong, the championships speak for themselves, he's obviously good if not the best.

Its his attitude more than anything, He's very smug about it. I just don't like him personally. Unlike the great Valentino Rossi, who's the most lovable winner around.

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=12473.msg152130#msg152130 date=1233704280]
Don't get me wrong, the championships speak for themselves, he's obviously good if not the best.

Its his attitude more than anything, He's very smug about it. I just don't like him personally. Unlike the great Valentino Rossi, who's the most lovable winner around.
[/quote]

Ya I see what your saying. I like the most entertaining drivers. Anyone whos on the limit gets my vote :thumbsup: I'll be putting up a clip later of the rally. I put the irish champion Eamon Boland at the end. You'd fall asleep watching Boland. He was always the safe driver who always came 5th or 6th. Now with the recession hes our top driver :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

to be honest, I was watching Boland and wondering if he's been driving WRC car really. It looked N-group driving like. :/

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=12473.msg152139#msg152139 date=1233705810]
[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=12473.msg152130#msg152130 date=1233704280]

[/quote]

Ya I see what your saying. I like the most entertaining drivers. Anyone whos on the limit gets my vote :thumbsup: I'll be putting up a clip later of the rally. I put the irish champion Eamon Boland at the end. You'd fall asleep watching Boland. He was always the safe driver who always came 5th or 6th. Now with the recession hes our top driver :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
[/quote]

If the S2000 brings back Nesbitt, E.Donnelly, I.Greer, D.Mc Garrity and all these drivers who I used to watch then bring it on :wazzup: :wazzup:

I was devestated when I heard of this S2000 sh!t, but after seeing Niall McShea throwing that Proton around at the weekend I'm starting to think rallying might come out the other side of this recession, absolutely flying in her he was.

Agreed brian, He was up the hole of jennings at one point and nothing jennings could do. the car is a flyer, and if it turns into wrc car, you can imagine what a works team can do!!!
Jennings was delighted i'd say, Car still driving on last day, now thats a rare sight!!!! :lol: :lol:
But its a pity we didn't see the old KPL out, lynch, Definate crash there.
but back too the coolant eh Motul Inugel Expert is in mine. :thumbsup:

Back