Rally of the Lakes

Ill be there as always with bells on!!

Better off staying in Kenmare!its much closer to the stages and quieter than Killarney!

We should organise a meet/piss up :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

ya probly be there two.

the saturday night is alway funny, boyracers getting bet up by the cops, arrested and the cars taking off them.
last year one lad got it taken off him and his misses bet cos they had nowhere to stay :lol:

Those boy racers are the reason Ive given it a miss the past two years-might make a return this year.

Should be heading down alright, cant stand the boy racers that give rally fans a bad name. Most of them dont even go to a stage and just drive around in circles all week end :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=scania link=topic=12464.msg175903#msg175903 date=1239224106]
Should be heading down alright, cant stand the boy racers that give rally fans a bad name. Most of them dont even go to a stage and just drive around in circles all week end :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
[/quote]

Stay in Kenmare lad!not a boyracer to be seen and only 5mins from the Gap!very close to the other stages too :thumbsup:

Be down there again this year, sister lives in killorglin so i havent missed it in 6 years not going to start now, as far as i heard they are runnin the gap twice this year, once on saturday and again on sunday, theres usually a service in killorglin for the cara lake stage as well so good chance to get up close to the cars without the boyracers that usually piss around the gleneagle when your tryin to get a space. Hope to see ye there lads!

Actually the gap is been run twice sat morn lad, wil be 1st and 2nd stage so wil practically be non stop action.... :multijump:

Also run 1st stage sun.. :thumbsup:

Im bringing my decks to do a set in the house my mates are stayin in, still dont think i have a bed, may just try and jump in with some young one haha

Back