02 sti blob eye v quick sale needed (sold)

the hen

Petrolheads
hi putting this add up for paudge who is a member of isdc but never on the net. he has just recieved job offer abroad and as out of work since nov he needs to sell car very quick. car is 2002 black blob eye sti, car has four new 18" wheels and tires, fully re-sprayed in august, new fully adjustable suspension, new cd player in march along with remote start. car has been well cared for and a lot of money pumped into it, lots more extras. car is black in colour will add pic of simular car as need to take pic of his yet

bad points - needs one new brake disc, 2 ball joints and immoboliser is playing up.

has the car 2.5 years and and very good mechanically. a steal at 10k please make him an offer as will listen

phone 0870548517

Re: 02 sti blob eye v quick sale needed 10k

he is looking to sell very quick and is willing to listen to offers. a bargain im tempted myself if had cash but only just bought 2 cars (none subaru unfortunately both diesels)

Why did it get a full respray did it have a knock?

he reversed into a wall !!! was going quick enuf and never seen wall. not too much damage done at all but he wanted whole car sprayed and panel beater gave him good deal as insurance covered most of it.

i need more info on this car may have a buyer,, he is not a time waster... pm me please..

tell pauge i was askin for him colin

will do clive, he was on the continent with his own lorry for last three years but work dried up before xmas. this country is fuked no work here. the wims is out of work too

hi is this car jap or uk spec and how many miles does it have on it?

were can it be viewed also,thanks

might be jdm coz i thought blobeye only started in 03 in uk!!!
:ponder2: :ponder2:

the wims !! :lol:

was chattin him a few days ago and he was "up the road with jones lad" !!

:thumbsup:

@clive he mite never work again the lazy fuker............ sure he cant drive rigids anymore as only the has not the full license so was demoted back to the store. ya think he would have done test and him 5 r 6 yrs driving rigids the muppet.

car is jap import and has only 53000 miles i think. he is a lorry driver in the continent so car was only drove one day a week, two at a max. can be viwed in sligo. ring him if interested he will answer any questions

have photos but cant upload them says file too big if anyone can help it be brill.......... :comp26:

Back