fittign a blitz super sound blow off valve

J

JohnyB

Ok, any ideas as to where this fu :angry:ing thing goes, my mechanic has just finished doing some bits on the car but was unable to put on the valve, I cannot find any fitting instructions on the net for a 98, please please any info and pics greatly appricated :pray: :pray: :pray:

Did you get a fitting kit with it?

It's a fairly simple job... should only take 15 mins :ponder:

You just remove the standard BOV and blank off the re-circulating pipe, you then have 2 pipes left (small and big) just fit them onto the corresponding hole on the Blitz BOV and secure using clips...

Alan.

thanks for all the responces + PM's ...it turns out the reason that it would not fit anywhere, was because it was  the wrong type :doh:  :clap:   :doh:    the orginal DV on my car was under the intercooler on the passanger side, so after a quick trip to Xtreme Autos very nice guy caled richie put me straight and got the correct on fitted, so thats another 190 lighter onto of the 700 for the bearings in the rear diff and new raditor so its bread and water for me for a while ( could do with loseing a few inches  :D ) at least the car is running smooth as silk.....
Highjacking the topic:
I was told today that I have a LSD @ the back, which looks like it was factory fitted is that normal on a 555.. :ponder:

Back