RALLY IRELAND

Seen a few impreza's just there
07 KK RB320
04 D Ice Blue impreza. Dont think it was a wr1
Northern WRB Hawkeye needed a wash badly. Rally Ireland sticker on the side.
Traffic is bad already

is there only 38 starters? if so with 19 stages ,if we lose 1 car per stage which is a very small amount to lose per stage that will mean that half the field will be gone by the end ! i know that car s can restart the next day but that wont count in the overall results i should have sent an entry away . even with driving well off the pace you would maybe finish in the top 20 in a WRC round !!! :049:

There is 76 or 78 starters..you get the full list in the programme .. 12 euro - not bad.

[quote author=lishagh link=topic=12342.msg149844#msg149844 date=1233249863]
is there only 38 starters? if so with 19 stages ,if we lose 1 car per stage which is a very small amount to lose per stage that will mean that half the field will be gone by the end ! i know that car s can restart the next day but that wont count in the overall results i should have sent an entry away . even with driving well off the pace you would maybe finish in the top 20 in a WRC round !!! :049:
[/quote]

I think there is only 43 entered. The programme has up to 75 but there is a load of numbers missing on the page

[quote author=daveR link=topic=12342.msg149841#msg149841 date=1233249507]
07 KK rb320 is Tom from this club,isnt it??
[/quote]

Indeed it is!

is the weather as bad down there as it is in dublin? cos its seriously bad here! im headin down whenever i finish work :doh:

being to 4 stages 2 yesterday and 2 today weather is fair bad down here it's not the same with out the rest of the teams subaru skoda mistubisi it's like a citron and ford rally but still wouldn't miss it staying in drumahair and there is fu*k all signal any body else head down going to service tomorrow.

Was up there yesterday and got two stages. Taught me fingers and toes where going too fall off.It might be me but the pace was sh*t over the weather :angry1: and when its back it will be weather permitting for me anyway in 2011. When Loeb,Sordo and Hirvonen where in the cork 20 the pace was scary in the dry

Not long home. Got a great place was delighted. Loeb was on the limit. He was way faster than the others at the spot i was at. After the first 6 or 7 cars the pace was slow. Top 5 are in a different class to the rest

Back