04 wrx sti replica for sale

F

fkperformance

04 SUBARU IMPREZA , Saloon, 4 Doors, Manual, 2004 WRX TURBO. IMMACULATE CAR. HUGE SERVICE HISTORY. TAXED AND NCT. NEW GOLD ALLOYS AND NEW TEIN FULLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION. FULL MAGNEX EXHAUST AND DUMP VALVE. CLIFFORD ALARM AND TURBO TIMER. 4WD. AIR CON. FULL STI EXTRAS SPOILER AND LIPS ETC.CD PLAYER, NEVER ABUSED AND BODY WORK IMMACULATE NO DENTS OR SCRATCHES. FULLY SERVICED,RUN ON HIGH OCTANE FUEL, TAXED & NCT 2010,Price € 17,500 may p/x phone: 0864045769

7930066545a9872916626l.jpg

NB. Edited to remove all trader information

You have a lot of cars there man.

I take it your a Trader then.

Traders must join as traders to advertise on this site.

Only fair to the rest of the traders.

Contact a committe member if you wish o advertise as a trader on here.

Nice WRX that. :thumbsup: :subaru:

this car was only sold last week or the week before by a guy in Roscommon .. I stand to be corrected

One of the committe will be in touch soon.

But if you wish to contact them i'll PM you Nialls info. He'd be the man to talk to.

Again best of luck with the car sales man. Though market these days. :thumbsup: :subaru:

CAN THEY CONTACT ME VERY BUSY WITH RALLY IRELAND SO I WONT BE ON THIS.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

FRANCIE

they will be along as soon as one of them has a spare moment. they give their services for free !!!!!

sound. only do this as a hobby. im a student. contact me on 0864045769

just as a matter of interest what difference would being a student make ???
would others traders accept that???
:dontknow: :dontknow:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=12327.msg149481#msg149481 date=1233180584]
sound. only do this as a hobby. im a student. contact me on 0864045769

just as a matter of interest what difference would being a student make ???
would others traders accept that???
:dontknow: :dontknow:
[/quote]

Hes just saying he buys and sells the odd car as a hobbie. Hes a student in Dublin during the week. Its not his job. Hes a sound lad :thumbsup:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=12327.msg149599#msg149599 date=1233186345]
you worked out way the signature works anyway.. :lol: :lol:

suttle...... :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
[/quote]

Ha! Well spotted Dave! seems like a trader to me, someone that buys and sells cars! Only far to sign up as a trader, hobbie or not

Lads stay on topic please, I have spent the last half hour editing Francie's posts and profile accordingly, if he wants to become an official trader we have given him the opportunity to do so. I think in this case it was over-exuberance on his part and not reading our forum rules when signing up.

Cheer :thumbsup:
Paulo

Edit:
Please do not advertise your company again. You have been made aware of the advertising rules so please adhere to them.
If you breach these rules again you will be banned without notice.

Thanks.

Alan.

no bother lads,
still for sale open to offers it now has full blitz nur spec r exhaust, d cat, brand new 18s ultraleggras, hks seq d/v, this is a very nice car. see carzone for pics. i will p/x any subaru impreza , any 06 shape sti also. thanks francie 0864045769

Back