Mondello Trackday Dates for 2007

R

Renno555

Mondello Dates

Saturday January 27th - VIP
Saturday February 24th - VIP (National Circuit)
Monday March 19th - Open Day
Monday April 9th - Open Day
Saturday April 14th - VIP (National Circuit)
Monday May 7th - Open Day
Monday June 4th - Open Day
Monday August 6th - Open Day
Monday October 29th - Open Day

Re: Mondello Trackday Dates

i'll b at all the open days keep an eye out 4 a 92 prelude with 100% stolen on d reg plate :) :thumbsup:

I'll be at all the open days too in a 1990 BMW e30 325. Blue with Otto stickers on the door, with a roll cage & buckets inside.

Will keep an eye out for the Prelude...

he's a couple of pics so u know which one im in :thumbsup:

IMG_5072-vi.jpg

savage.jpg

Won't be hard to miss with a spoiler like that.... See ya Paddy's weekend.

Graham

the spoilers not d problem bein tested every time 4 noise levels is cant beat a good home made exhaust  :D
see ya paddy's day  :thumbsup:

[quote author=b4heaven link=topic=1372.msg11630#msg11630 date=1170090228]
the spoilers not d problem bein tested every time 4 noise levels is cant beat a good home made exhaust  :D
see ya paddy's day  :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Sorry mate I posted my reply in your last post by mistake. Did you have slight heat issue at a trackday last May or around then :ponder:

yeah we blew d engine up but we got a new 1 and had it in 2 weeks l8r :D
ya cant keep a good track car down

heres d moment she died
DSCF0524.jpg

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=1372.msg11736#msg11736 date=1170158025]
is that the big head of mick there i see???
[/quote]

It is dave he was drivin when she blew

kool i'll c u there hopefully were in the same class we can have a bit of craic :thumbsup:

just wonderin what the story is with turnin up.noise cages.........pretty much everything.im presumin by the photos ya dont need an nct

Your car has to be safe... If it's track prepared you obviously can't have an NCT with some of the changes - like ours is missing a headlight and has no hand brake... You don't have to have an NCT but you do have to have a car in good working order.

The last time I was up there though, they refused to let two foreign lads on the track as the marshals said that the car was unsafe. They didn't budge with their decision after hours of pleading. Think the said the floor was rusted to sh!t in it.

Basically your car has to be in good working order. If it isn't anyway it won't last too long. Cages, buckets, harnesses etc are not compulsary. An every day road car is just as good.

Booked in for the full day.... Happy days, can't wait... Car's all sorted already

think ill head down on saturday what time does it kick off at :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure what time it starts for definate, can't access their site here in work. Go onto the Mondello site and get the times that each session starts at.

They said yesterday that there was loads of places left anyway, so I'd say there's no panic.

Back