Great car but has to go

€6500 or respectable offer

New price: €5750

email: snowyEJ20@gmail.com
-or-
Eoghan- 087 0660813

photo.php

Snowy,

Stick up a few pics of her in this section as lads on here can be tempted by them? Not to mad into e-mailing lads for it. Especially lads they don't know.

Who did the work on her for you? What type of service histroy has it? How Long in the country if JDM? If she had a blown engine at anytime, who fixed it? I ask that because most lads get FMIC and induction kits fited will other stuff is been done. Who mapped her for the FMIC, induction kit and exchauste system? How long are they on the càr?

Also there is an introduction section there that you can say hello in. It's not manditory by it is nice to say hello before you do anything else although I don't think you'll be around for long as you are selling up.

Best of luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

Anybody? :dontknow:

This is a good car and needs to go. I'm willing to do a good price if people are willing to give me some interest. I want her to go to a good home hence my reason for advertising it on here.

[quote author=snowy5 link=topic=12310.msg151919#msg151919 date=1233692445]
To Renycakes,

I did say a respectable offer :ponder2:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: worth a try :thumbsup: get some more pics up dude might catch somebodys attention

Could someone please explain to me how you go about uploading pictures to a post???????

Join www.photobucket.com

Upload your pics there and when you do you'll see forth line down under your uploaded picture an IMG code. Copy and paste that in here then.

Anyone :dontknow:

Open to offers of a decent nature lads and ladies....

I'll take €4,250 at this stage for her regrettably.

The gearbox sensor has gone hense the dropped price and I want to be honest with people. I priced up for both sensors and its €85 and an easy fix problem.

I forgot to mention originally that it has an alarm and manual fuel cut off switch.

Back