ht leads

richiemac

Petrolheads
Hey all, my impreza's gone over the 100 k miles now and i'm wondering would it be worth changing the ht leads? Will they improve performance/ fuel consumption ? Any thoughts........ :smile:

stay with wat you have.

if not broken don't fix it...

subarus factory leads the best thing to have on your car..

Took some off my car not so long ago they were in bits got some magnacore ones from RS/RA car ran better
It was a 99 type r

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=12266.msg148606#msg148606 date=1233011320]
Took some off my car not so long ago they were in bits got some magnacore ones from RS/RA car ran better
It was a 99 type r

[/quote]

might have been a problem with one of yours...

Yeah, i notice the car is ever so slightly chugging when cruising at about 70 mph. So i think i'll change them anyway........wont do any harm :wink:

Sounds like exactly the same problem I had last week mate.

Got a new set of magnecor leads of jomo there at the weekend & car is running like a dream again.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=12266.msg148709#msg148709 date=1233045278]
Sounds like exactly the same problem I had last week mate.

Got a new set of magnecor leads of jomo there at the weekend & car is running like a dream again.
[/quote]Did they help with the economy? Even doing small runs i thought i'd get better than 200 miles to a tank. I know i used to get better from my 99 turbo a few years ago.... :icon_jook:

No idea Richie, I only drove her back from Jomos and she hasn't moved since.

200 miles is way too low though for an Irish/UK spec Turbo. I'm getting more from my STi.

I ordered a set of magnecors from Johnny just now, has to get them in, out of stock. I'll get it put on the diagnostic next week when the the t belt/pullies is being done and see if it shows up anything... :thumbsup:

Back