wrx wagon...SOLD....

wjc

Petrolheads
uk reg,95 wrx wagon,bought this and had intended makeing into track car,but i have to much stuff around the house so it needs shifting,very good,engine,box,diff,brakes,has a ecu chip :ponder2:boosts at two bar,very fast ,straight body,perfect interior,tod alarm,boost gage,turbo timer,everything working,uk reg,all paper work with it,doe,service,and part certs...light weight alloys,for sale as is on uk reg,make great track or parts,or vrt it?it wont win any shows drove it all last week,very good driver....all offers welcome........

1700 euro ono.......0857307421

Re: wrx wagon

Yeah, at that price it should be snapped up, 2bar boost :icon_omg: no wonder she's quick :lol:

Best of luck with the sale mate, Wagon's aren't my thing but I'd buy it myself if I had the money.

Re: wrx wagon 1700 EURO

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST LADS,few texts,but to be fare no trade ins,the engine and box are worth that alone,if its not gone by the weekend,the wife will hit the roof,beers and ebay dont mix :roll:

2 bar..................................?

im in prosperous kildare...and yes 100% its boosting at two bar,there is a chip in it,i think its to high and hard on an engine,it,if you drop the trottle hard she starts backfireing,if your handy and feed the revs in it will go to 2 bar,...it is very fast,a lot faster than any wrx iv drove,i want this gone before the weekend,or il be living in it :icon_hang:

paperwork says its an sti?and i done a uk reg check and it came back as a sti.....i cant prove that and the engine could have been changed,its a jap anyway,and im not looking for 20,000euro,its an ideal parts or track car,but all its paperwork goes with the sale if anyone wants to vrt it :thumbsup:
the reg is there in the pictures to look up uk data base,free search is there,just do a google.....

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=12265.msg148990#msg148990 date=1233091115]
Standard WRX engine I'd say.
[/quote]

hey erick did you sell your prodrive :subaru:

She's defo not an STi. She has WRX rear lights, Spoilers, Seats, Steering wheel, No fog covers etc but at that price you cann't complain unless it had to be vrt'd for more money as an STi.

[quote author=wjc link=topic=12265.msg149036#msg149036 date=1233095072]
[quote author=ericsti link=topic=12265.msg148990#msg148990 date=1233091115]
Standard WRX engine I'd say.
[/quote]

hey erick did you sell your prodrive :subaru:
[/quote]

No she's still there. I have someone interested though. I'll know more the weekend. Was going to trade her for a diesel but cann't free up money at the minute so she's back on offer.

best of luck hope it sells for you,a lot off car for small money, not to worried about this wagon,if its not gone saterday,il put it up in gar-bandits garage,and tell the wife i sold it :lol:

Nice one. Thanks mate and best of luck with your wagon man.

Back