hesitation at 2000rpm

blackB4

Sunday Drivers
Lads would appreciate some advice.My 00 b4 is suffering from a severe hesitation and jumpiness at 2000rpm.It feels similar to when I had a break in ignition lead on previous car but it is only in or around 2000rpm.it is making me very paranoid driving it but its my only mode of transport.would this be the maf sensor??

Dave

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=12167.msg147437#msg147437 date=1232700273]
Do both turbo's spool simultaneously on the B4's or is it 2 stage?
[/quote]

2 stage, primary turbo spools to about 4,200 and then they go to parallel turbos with both working together

plugs or coil packs I'd say. Mine is doing it too at around 2000RPM.

Take it out the motorway and up above 140kph see if you get a cel-its what mine does if o2 sensor is gettin dicky.

new ngk plugs went in it last week (pfrf6b platinum) ,had it on motorway yesterday no CEL but sometimes felt a bit sluggish.Any info on coil packs and o2 sensor appreciated lads
Dave

Lads anyone know where I can get a diagnostic done I will be working in Ashbourne untill about one tomorrow.I brought it to a local mechanic this evening but his diagnosic machine could not connect to ecu,or do I have to go to subaru dealer??

appreciate the help lads will get on to sti tuning about this was meaning to ring about a remap anyway :thumbsup:

@b4soon , your help was much appreciated this morning,its still the same ut at least I know its the MAF sensor now :thumbsup:

Back