Appeal For Rally Ireland Marshalls

T

Turbo

This is an appeal for marshalls for the upcoming rally Ireland. It's going to take 2750 marshals to cover the event over the 4 days & we are struggling to get enough to cover all locations.

If you don't want to stand out in the country there are marshalls needed for the service park in sligo. :smile:

We need some for the launch in Enniskillen on Thursday 29th & that will be a great chance to get close to the cars & meet the drivers. :clap:

We need a lot of Marshalls for the last stage in Donegal town centre on Sunday night. :icon_jook:

What about experiencing a night stage at the Clogher stages on Friday night. :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

If you are Interested you can get the contact details for your regional marshalling coordinator on the rally ireland website.

http://www.rallyireland.org/marshal-meeting

Despite the small entry list this will be an interesting event. It was voted as the 2nd best event in 2007, coming behind Finland and we were especially commended on the standard of marshalling. Lets try to make it the best event in the 2009 calender and I appeal for your help in doing this. So if you can spare a while during the 4 days & are over 18 why not don a bib & help us out. :thumbsup:

"Just e-mailed Sean there I can do Saturday if he needs me. "

Talked to Sean Hannigan:

Doing Saturday 31st in the Service area at 10:30-18:00 shift.

:thumbsup: :subaru:

Thanks Eric, any more takers. :clap:

Just got a call & I'm doing the night stage Fri night ( the only one on the WRC! ) and I'm also doing 1st stage Sat am :new_puppy_dog_eyes: . Basically I'll be leaving the stage fri night after we get it cleared up & heading straight to the Sat stage to set up, hopefully getting a couple of hours kip in the car along the way! :shock2:

Another advantage of being a marshal is that you get a free pass for the service park - otherwise its 15 yo-yos. :icon_rolleyes:

whats the story with marshals are they still looking for more have 3 friends doing it but they didnt hear anything about needing more .heading up wednesday so if they need a hand i donate a few hours .

Back